So many bloggers blogged about traffic on Bangalore roads. Here is some statistics from Bangalore Metro Rail corportation (BMRC) – which owns the proposed metro rail project for bangalore.
No of Vechicles : 26.8 lakhs (2680000) as on Jan 2006
900 new vechicles are being registered in bangalore every day. So you can imagine number of vechicles growing every year.
Forrester just put out a report entitled, “Secure the Data, Not Just the Underlying Infrastructure.” You may find this useful as we flesh out the Data Security project.
Spring frameworkhad evolved into primetime Java Enterprise application development framework over last two years. Though we are using Spring framework from early releases, I am sure that I haven’t mastered all the “aspects” of this framework. Here is my collections of some simple, but useful online material which can be good starting point in learning this framework.
- Introduction to the Spring Framework by Rod Johnson – The Serverside.com article
- PDF version – chapter 1 of Rod’s book
- The Complete Spring Tutorial – by Farihah Noushene
- The Spring Framework – Java Boutique tutorial by Benoy Jose
- Developing a Spring Framework MVC application step-by-step by Thomas Risberg
- Spring framework Reference Documentation
- An introduction to Spring Framework – an presentation by Rob Lambert
IBM developer works article series:
- The Spring series – Part 1 – Introduction to the spring framework
- The Spring series – Part 2 : When Hibernate meets Spring
- The Spring series – part 3: Swing into Spring MVC
- The Spring series, part 4: 1-2-3 messaging with Spring JMS
Technorati Tags: Springframework
Guru Panguji had compilied an excellent resource list for GRE aspirants.
GRE – the Graduate Record Examination, a test conducted by ETS- Educational Testing Services, based in Princeton, New Jersey. In India, this test is seen as gateway for entring US universities to do their graduate studies. This tests a person’s ability in verbal, math and analytical sections.